Our 4th grade library classes focus on:
- Expanding knowledge and enjoyment of a wide variety of literary genres and formats
- Encouraging discussion of literature
- Furthering research skills, including conducting online searches, creating bibliographies, and evaluating print and online sources
Library Activity - Week of March 30
- April is National Poetry Month!
- Open the Poetry Menu and choose one or all of the activities to work on over the course of the week.
- Please share anything you feel comfortable sharing - I miss you guys and would love to hear from you!
Library Activity - Week of March 23
- This week we are going to watch/vote on the second round of March Madness books
- Click on this Google Slideshow where there are videos for the next two books and a link to submit your vote. Note: the first 2 books are also included, so if you missed this last week, you can still vote!
- OPTIONAL: Write a review of a book you have read since you have been home
- Remember, a good review tells a little bit about the story and introduces one or more of the characters but doesn't spoil the ending. Include a cliffhanger or question to encourage the reader to want to find out more! (Book Review template)
- Check to see if the book is in Destiny - if it is, add your review there! (How do I add a review to Destiny?)
Library Activity - Week of March 16